One of the most eagerly anticipated offers for anyone wanting to visit the Walt Disney World Resort is back… Free Disney Dining and Drinks!
Guests who book a Walt Disney World holiday including Disney park tickets for five nights or more, can enjoy FREE Disney Dining, or a FREE Breakfast when staying at select Walt Disney World resort hotels. You need to make your booking by November 6 this year and arrive at Disney on selected dates between January 1 – 30 November, 2019.
What plan can I get?
All the information is below, including which Disney resort hotels offer which version of the Disney Dining Plan or a breakfast.
FREE Breakfast – when you stay at a Disney Value*** Resort
FREE Disney Quick Service Dining Plan – when you stay at a Disney Moderate** Resort
FREE Disney Dining Plan – when you stay at a Disney Deluxe or selected Deluxe Villa* Resort
What’s more, you can even pay to upgrade between the dining plans for an additional charge, allowing you to make the most of your holiday to the most magical of places on earth.
Note: Certain menu items may incur an additional cost, check at the individual dining location or online for further information.
A look at the Disney Dining Plans
- Arrivals between the 08/04 and 25/04/19 are excluded from the offer on all Disney properties. (It’s the Easter hols)
- Additionally, arrivals between 17/09 – 30/10/19 at Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort, Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villa’s (Jambo House & Kidani Village), Disney’s BoardWalk Villas, Disney’s Old Key West Resort, Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa, Boulder RidgeVillas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge are excluded from the offer.
- *Excludes all suites, three-bed villas, Disney’s Grand Floridian Villas, Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows, and Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge.
- **Excludes suites at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort.
- ***Excludes Little Mermaid accommodation at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort.
The FREE Disney Dining offer is certainly one that is not-to-be-missed. With huge savings (provided you can eat all the food and snacks) is a great way to ensure almost is taken care of for your Walt Disney World holiday. All you need to worry about is money for the gratuities, items which are excluded from the Dining Plans, and of course shopping!!! 😀