Last month I wrote a article about Disney Cruise Line announcing their intention to offer a selection of UK “staycation” sailings this Summer.
After initially publishing some information and subsequently making changes, Disney have now published a list of itineraries and when the cruises will go on sale. Let’s take a look.
General booking will open on 30 April 2021 at 09:00 BST
You will be able to book by phone (0800 171 2317) and online direct with Disney – or by contacting your preferred travel agent.
If you’ve previously sailed with DCL or fall under the “Select Disney Guests” category, you can take advantage of special Advanced Booking Windows:
- 28th April 2021: Platinum and Gold Members – (By phone only)
- 29th April 2021: Platinum, Gold and Silver Members – (By phone only)
- 28th April 2021: Golden Oak Club Members (By phone only starting at 9:00 AM BST) – contact Golden Oak Club Member Services
- 29th April 2021: DVC Members – Cash-only bookings (by phone only starting at 09:00) BST by called 0800 171 2317 or by contacting your travel agent.
If you are using Reservation Points, you’ll need to call Member Services on 0800 783 2893 starting at 14:00 BST.
- 29th April 2021: Adventures by Disney Insiders – Call +1(888) 272-0644 or speak to your travel agent
You’d better put a reminder in your calendar, these sailings are set to be super popular – especially as passenger capacity will be reduced to accommodate physical distancing In regards to health and safety protocols, I expect to see Disney release further information within the next couple of weeks.
**Certain experiences, services and amenities may be modified, have limited availability or remain closed. Subject to government approval. Enhanced health and safety measures are in place to promote cleanliness, physical distancing and reduced contact.**