It goes without saying. Everyone should have a bucket list, wish list, what-ever you want to call it.
For me, it is a great place to keep a diary of everything you want to see, do and accomplish in life.
Sure, there may be some pretty outrageous things on it; but who knows what the future holds!
I’ve been fortunate to
cross a few things off so far, the others… well they’re a work-in-progress sorta thing. 🙂 Pass my driving test. Beat Cancer. This was really, really tough. I’m almost two years in remission.
- Learn to fly an aircraft. Getting my own private pilots licence would be awesome!
Visit San Francisco, sail under the Golden Gate Bridge, and get a load of Ghirardelli Chocolate. Trust me, it’s delicious.
- Go to Las Vegas, and try and win big in the casino. I’d also like to sail on a Gondola at The Venetian!
Perform in London at the Royal Albert Hall and in the West End. Done while at theatre school. Perform at Disneyland Paris, when I attended a theatre school. Purchase a cupcake from the world-famous Sprinkles Cupcake ATM in Beverly Hills, CA. Now that is cool. Attend a taping of “The Ellen Show” in Burbank, CA.
- Return to New York City. I haven’t been there since the year to 2000! Seems like forever and a day ago…
Visit Disneyland, the original Disney theme park. (Co-incidentally it’s the Happiest Place on Earth).
- Dine at the exclusive members only Club 33 inside Disneyland Park.
Go back to Orlando and see what’s new at Walt Disney World, and visit the Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal.
- Travel around Asia. I’ve always travelled West, but never East.
Go on a Disney Cruise.
- Embark on a Transatlantic crossing aboard the majestic Queen Mary 2.
Swim with Dolphins. Fly on an Airbus A380 – the largest commercial passenger jet in the world! (I’ve walked around one though)
Club World withBritish Airways. Fly in Upper Class with Virgin Atlantic.
- Fly in Business Class on American Airlines.
- Fly with Delta Air Lines.
- Fly with a Middle-Eastern Carrier.
Fly on a Boeing 787 Dreamliner. Work for an airline.
- Make the long journey down to Australia and New Zealand.
- Visit Mexico and eat some real Mexican food, not those dinner-kits from the supermarket.
Cruise around the Caribbean. Ensuring that I pick up a souvenir from each port of call.
- Cruise through Alaska, the 49th US State.
- Go whale-watching in Vancouver, B.C, Canada. Those documentaries look amazing!
- Hop aboard the Rocky Mountaineer for a spectacular train-ride.
- Get some kicks along Route 66. I’ve visited the Western end of the trail… Santa Monica Pier!
- Go for a run along Miami Beach, before stopping off for a stroll through Little Havana.
– I actually got to Miami; although I was there for merely 20 hours and visited a mall and the Cheesecake Factory.
Sing, dance and act on stage. The Royal Albert Hall was one of my favourite venues.
- Visit Dubai. The city that just keeps on exceeding expectations.
- Continue to add more and more things to this list.
To learn more about me, click here.